MUST HAVES FOR SPRING...
- CETAPHIL, gentle skin cleanser
- MD FORMULATIONS "NETTOYANT VISAGE", facial cleanser & exfoliator
- EXUVIANCE "ESSENTIAL MULTI-DEFENSE DAILY FLUID SPF 15", chemical exfoliator
- DML, moisturizing lotion
- DERMALOGICA "EXFOLIATING BODY SCRUB"
- LUSH "DREAM CREAM", hand and body lotion
- AVEDA "PHOMOLLIENT", styling foam
- COMPTOIR SUD PACIFIQUE, eau de toilette
i have been a beauty junkie my entire life. no surprise, my mom sold mary kay growing up and i think she taught me the 5 step program around age 5? anyhow, i hoard products and have tried them all, thanks to the many freebies while working in pr and editorial! what ends up in my beauty closet is a multi-faceted process, let me tell ya. if it doesn't bring me cheer DAILY by feel, scent and packaging than forget about it, not interested! of course, quality and results is what seals the deal.
i struggled with adult acne through my 20's and finally tossed out my differin tube about a year ago, hallelujah! EXUVIANCE has changed my skin! and i attribute the health of my face to products 1-4. the rest... well they're just heaven in a bottle and i simply will not go a day without them! they're my current craze and i give them my stamp of approval. the flavors i'm attracted to are natural, earthy scents with essential oils and tropical influences.
p.s. if you suffer from ROSACEA be sure to try RODAN + FIELDS "SOOTHE SOOTHING LOTION".
more to come...